Tern HSD P9
SALE: Now 10% off all Tern e-bikes, while stocks last
The HSD is easy to handle, easy to share, extremely comfortable to ride, carries a whole lot of cargo—and all of this in a compact design that’s shorter than a standard bicycle.
- Bosch® Active Line Plus or Performance Line motor with Purion display
- 400 or 500 Wh battery
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- 9-speed Shimano® Alivio Shadow RD derailleur
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Abus® keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 150 to 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Fits one Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, or Bobike® GO Maxi child seat - no adapters needed
Tern HSD P9
*Actual riding range depends on many factors such as the steepness of the terrain, head winds, weight of rider and cargo, and the riding mode. The maximum range stated assumes a 70kg rider travelling on flat terrain in eco-mode with no wind and carrying no cargo
Our local service technician will personally deliver your e-bike fully assembled to your home or business at a convenient time for no extra cost.*
They will also fine tune it to your specific requirements, do a thorough safety check, give you e-bike riding and maintenance tips, and be available for your future parts and servicing needs.
It’s all part of our national full-service model.
*Available to customers in capital and major regional cities.